True to the spirit of the season, the Holidays are a great time to connect on a deeper level with your customers. A perfectly crafted holiday on hold script gives you the chance to leave callers with a good feeling and good impression of the soul and the service of your company. And that’s good for business!
In the competitive markets today, and especially for those competing for customer’s holiday dollars, it is important that you market yourself and your business to the largest number of people possible. Using holiday themed on hold messages way the perfect vehicle to help increase revenue and spread holiday cheer among your customers.
Tastier than a cup of hot chocolate and more fun than a sleigh ride here’s our top 10 list if ideas to include on your holiday on hold messages:
• Be sure to include information about gift certificates or gift cards
• Raise awareness about fund raisers/charities
• Inform callers about special holiday offers
• Promote seasonal/holiday products
• Advertise special website only or special social media offers
• Promote and holiday/seasonal newsworthy tradeshows
• Be sure to include any give-away’s or contests
• Make sure callers are informed about any special holiday hours. You certainly don’t want them to show up prepared to buy when you’re closed
• Educate customers about specific holiday/seasonal services
• Showing appreciation for customers’ continued patronage and loyalty goes a long way
Big business knows that Christmas is a big season for sales. It’s the chance to get those finances in the black and clear out inventory for the next year. The holiday hustle and bustle also means more callers will be place on hold, and in many cases callers remain on hold longer. So don’t be a scrooge! In the spirit of gift giving season, give your callers a memorable caller experience with classic holiday music backgrounds for your music on hold, combined with the right on hold marketing message for the holiday season.