So by now many business owners have been exposed to a Video Website Spokesperson (aka Virtual Website Spokesperson). We have completed hundreds of videos in our brief history, quite a milestone indeed. Your video website spokesperson is more than just a pretty face on your website. In fact, over the course of the last two years we have produced videos for all types clients, in all types of industries and for all types of uses. If you thought a video website spokesperson was just a neat little tool to greet website visitors, than think again!
Here are the many ways in which our clients our embracing this technology:
1. Provide product and service details.
2. Promote special offers/sale items.
3. Encourage visitors to sign up for forms, registration pages and coupons.
4. Encourage visitors to join/follow your social media platforms such facebook and twitter.
5. Live Product demonstrations/benefits.
6. Instructional purposes (ie How to’s).
7. Cross-sell add-on or companion products/services.
8. New product/service launches.
9. Employee sales training.
10. Promote upcoming events/schedules.
Think using a video website spokesperson is just a fad or for the other guys? You simply cannot ignore the facts associated with the benefit of using this online technology!
“A recent study found that 79% of respondents found great value in video. They believe it’s an effective tool that enhances brand awareness & educates customers.” (Universal McCann)
Studies have shown that interactivity on your website helps create positive attitudes with your potential customers and can improve your brand by as much as 194%.(Microsoft)
Contact Virtual Media Group for a no obligation consultation, and see how we can transform your website into a highly effective multimedia platform.