Why On Hold Messages?
With a tough economy, fewer sales opportunities in play and fierce competition, businesses are seeking cost-effective ways to attract new customers and increase sales to existing customers. You need a way to engage prospects and customers once you’ve gained their attention. What’s the solution? Look no further than your “hold button”. When you compare costly, ineffective marketing channels like yellow pages, radio, tv, print or direct mail, you’ll quickly find that on hold messages are an inexpensive, creative and highly-effective method. In business, missed opportunities can be very costly. On hold messages help you seize the marketing moment.
The on hold facts:
- Create a positive customer experience
- Cross-sell products and services
- Highlight special promotions
- Build brand awareness
- Motivate callers to “take action”
- Reach a highly targeted audience.
- Increase sales revenue
- "With On hold messages, Businesses experience a 20% increase in requests for additional products and services mentioned on hold" – GlobalComm
- "Surveys show that 15% to 20% of callers make purchases based on information they heard on-hold..." – Call Center Magazine
- "88% of callers prefer on hold messages vs dead silence or radio"– MaxiMarketing